We are sure you understand how important it is as a business that you pay the invoices that we send you promptly.
• For project work with a formal proposal, a deposit is required before starting the work and final payment required before the website goes live online or final project deliverables are completed.
• Any deposits paid on a contract are non refundable.
• We reserve the right to change our rate or service charges.
• All hosting payments are paid in advance and are non refundable.
• Hosting invoices overdue for more than 45 days will result in the immediate suspension and possible termination of the hosting services.
• If we are forced to suspend hosting services due to non payment of invoices we will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of business or any other damages resulting from the suspension.
• We reserve the right to charge a reconnection fee after suspension of hosting services.
• Non payment of invoices will result in the suspension of any ongoing work. We make no guarantee that we can hold to the original timelines provided in this circumstance. We reserve the right to reschedule the resumption of that work as per our current production schedule once payment has been received.